Search Charity Events
A leisurely Sunday lunch by the Brisbane River to raise funds for Motor Neurone Disease research at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
Join us with Gen-la Kelsang Jampa for an inspiring talk on how to gain the power of being happy
Fair@Square provides the platform for staged entertainment, fair cooking demonstrations, activities, a talk tent and conscious demonstrations.
Shopping to support a worthy cause
Hold your own Cupcake Day party to help animals in need
Fundraiser dinner dance at Mornington race Course
Celebrate these amazing 30 years with us 1980s style.
Transform Your Life with Kadampa Mediation Centre Australia
Just One Day with International Needs Australia
Join us for dinner...blindfolded
Melburnians are invited to donate any pre-loved clothing in support of the local charity.
The Age Run Melbourne 2015
Help a Child Through Beyond the Orphanage
A Free Talk
Toy drive for the Very Special Kids Fair. Help Dawn raise $5,000!
Agapanthus Announces their Launch on October 21, 2014
A dining experience with Dine for Life 2014
Melbourne Cup for PMH 2014
Australia Extends Support to Typhoon Glenda Victims
Season of Change - Melburnians to donate and shop for a cause
Help raise money for children with life-threatening conditions
Major Fundraiser to help the kids of Cambodia
Suit up,or find yourself a fabulous frock to getready for the RSPCA Victoria World Animal Day Gala Ball.
The evening will of course have a three course dinner with wine, live music, dancing, gifts andauctions.
There will also be surprise entertainment and celebrity guests.
Last year's black tie gala was hosted by Suzie Wilks and Craig Hutchison.
The RSPCA Victoria World Animal Day Gala Ball is on October 5, at the Grand Hyatt Savoy Room Melbourne. Tickets are $160.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- Unity Foundation Gala Ball
- World Animal Day Gala Ball
- World Animal Day Ball
- World Animal Day Gala Ball
- x Close
- Respond Kokoda Trek
- AusCham Children's Charity Ball
- HSV Owners Club Fathers Day Display
- Rusty Chef II
- Variety AFL Great Grand Final Luncheon
- AusCham Children's Charity Concert
- Piggy Bank Bowling For Kids
- White Planet Fashion Parade Launch Party
- Carnivale at Crown
- Melbourne Day Flag Raising Ceremony
- Chairs for Charity Gala Ball
- Footy Colours Day
- 2007 Footy Fever Debate
- Kate Ceberano Celebration Life Gala Ball
- Melbourne Masquerade Ball
- Hugh Jackman Red Ball
- Choir of Hard Knocks
- RSPCA World Animal Day Gala Ball
- Legacy Week Badge Appeal
- The Alzheimer's Atlantic Challenge
- Redkite Music-a-thon
- StreetSmart Restaurants Change Lives
- Fred Hollows Foundation All Trails Tours
- Kids Foundation IF Day
- Boots For All
- Richmond Footy Players Jimmy Page Cup
- Father's Day 5
- Folate Awareness Breakfast
- FOXTEL Lap Corporate Treadmill Challenge
- Cooking For A Cause
- Andrew G Campaign Camp Quality
- Vega FM Black Tie Charity Event
- Museum Of Particularly Bad Art
- Bussies On Bikes
- National Missing Persons Week
- Melbourne Marathon Run For Their Lives
- 2007 Variety Bash
- Buddy Bear Treat Campaign
- Jamm 4 Genes
- Redkite Corporate Quiz