Search Charity Events
A leisurely Sunday lunch by the Brisbane River to raise funds for Motor Neurone Disease research at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
Join us with Gen-la Kelsang Jampa for an inspiring talk on how to gain the power of being happy
Fair@Square provides the platform for staged entertainment, fair cooking demonstrations, activities, a talk tent and conscious demonstrations.
Shopping to support a worthy cause
Hold your own Cupcake Day party to help animals in need
Fundraiser dinner dance at Mornington race Course
Celebrate these amazing 30 years with us 1980s style.
Transform Your Life with Kadampa Mediation Centre Australia
Just One Day with International Needs Australia
Join us for dinner...blindfolded
Melburnians are invited to donate any pre-loved clothing in support of the local charity.
The Age Run Melbourne 2015
Help a Child Through Beyond the Orphanage
A Free Talk
Toy drive for the Very Special Kids Fair. Help Dawn raise $5,000!
Agapanthus Announces their Launch on October 21, 2014
A dining experience with Dine for Life 2014
Melbourne Cup for PMH 2014
Australia Extends Support to Typhoon Glenda Victims
Season of Change - Melburnians to donate and shop for a cause
Help raise money for children with life-threatening conditions
Major Fundraiser to help the kids of Cambodia
The Mad Hatters Music Festival, presented by the Mental Health Music Network, will feature the Choir of Hard Knocks, fresh from their sold out performance at the Frankston Art Centre.
Also playing the ODonnell Gardens, St Kilda event will be the Bipolar Bears Band, Beware of Doug, Enigma and heaps more.
This is a free event, held next to Luna Park so get there early.
The Mad Hatters Music Festival is on October 13, from 2pm to 7pm.
Search For More Articles Related to:
- Share The Spirit Indigenous Music Festival
- Apollo Bay Music Festival
- Mad Hatters Night
- Mad Hatters Festival
- x Close
- Robert Allenby Golf Day Gala Dinner
- 2007 Great Victorian Bike Ride
- Oz Child Spring in the Vines
- Heinz Charity Cup 2007
- Reach Breakfast With The Stars
- My Diabetes Life Art Competition
- Sell Out The Independent Music Auction
- EPIC Woodland Waters Challenge Family Fun Day
- MND Walk D-Feet
- Starlight Heinz Charity Chefs Dinner
- Charity Crazy John
- Australian Idol Doin' It For The Kids
- ADRA Gospel Concert Choir Hard Knocks
- DAN's Project Forgotten People Installation
- Autism Assistance Dogs Open Day
- Bonnie Babes Foundation National Babies Day
- Puppet Peepshow
- George Clooney Nespresso
- National Bandana Day
- Opera With Heart
- STAND UP SPEAK OUT
- Save Water Save Energy Expo
- Leg It for the Leukaemia Foundation
- 2007 World Sight Day
- Feast Foundation Vera, Sera, Soiree
- VIP Breakfast at the Boulevard
- Imagine '07
- Very Special Kids All Star Party
- Mad Hatters Music Festival
- Oktoberfest World Restaurant Bar Angel Day
- The Big Switch Off
- RSPCA Happy Tails Day
- McGrath Foundation Ladies High Tea
- Max Merritt Fundraising Concert
- 2007 Starlight Video Month
- Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Walkathon
- Camp Quality Health Games 2007